Our goal is to make your visit to our website as convenient and enjoyable as possible. To achieve this goal, we use the so-called. cookies. These cookies will not harm your computer and do not contain any viruses; their sole purpose is to make our website more useful, efficient and secure. Please note that cookies used for our website can not be used for your personal identification.
A cookie is a small text file with an ID tag that is stored in your computer’s browser directory or in subfolders with program information when you visit a website. This text file stores information that the website can read when you visit it again later. Most of the cookies used on our website are so-called “Session-cookies”, which will be automatically deleted after visiting our website. Other cookies will remain on your device until you delete them. These text files store information that the website can find later after revisiting, for example to identify your browser.
The following data is stored temporarily:
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your visit to the website
- The address of the website visited
- Address of previously visited website (recommender)
- Name and version of your browser / operating system (to the extent that your browser has ported it)
This data is not linked to data from other sources.
On our website we offer you the opportunity to contact us via the contact form. In this case, the information you provide to us is stored to facilitate communication with you. This information is not combined with any data collected by other components of our website.
It may be possible to post comments on individual articles on our website. For this purpose, you will not be required to provide your name, your email address and information about your personal website. The information you enter in the comments section, along with your IP address, is stored. This information is stored for our safety in the event that the author of the comment violates the rights of third parties through his comments and/or if illegal content is posted. Consequently, we have a direct interest in the author’s stored data, especially because we could be liable for such violations.
Your personal information will only be passed on to government organizations and authorities if required to do so by law or for prosecution in the event of an attack on our network infrastructure.
Your personal information is not provided to third parties or for any other purpose.
Rights of persons concerned
As an individual whose personal data is collected, in the context of the above cases, you in principle have the following rights, unless the exceptions prescribed by law apply in individual cases:
- The right of access of the data subject (Article 15 of the GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR)
- Right of deletion (Article 17 (1) of the GDPR)
- Right to limit processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)
- The right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR)
- Right to withdraw consent (Article 7 (3) of the GDPR)
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (Article 77 of the GDPR)
Updated: October 11, 2019
Projekt je sufinancirala Europska unija iz Europskog socijalnog fonda